CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow, today is who knows when about 5:00 and I have no idea what to talk about and there is nothing going on. Well today im at home i just had a glass of milk and got super bored im kind on facebook but becca is in moon mode lol. (Becca is my best friend we talk about everything and never keep secrets from eachother) I think she is going to leave tonight or tommorrow for levingworth. i dont know what or where it is but I dont really care. So we are having a party on the 27 if your a friend its at my house 6-12 its gonna be so much fun. Brianna, me, shianne, and lakoda are all hosting it we have SO many people coming its gonna be awsome. So im gonna go but Ill get back on later if I have something to tell you.ily byeeeeeeeee

0 comments: